Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Classes are over!!

Classes are finally over. I could not be happier. I had my last conference with my supervisor and took my last final. I told my professor that the final was the hardest I had ever taken. It took me an hour and a half. By the end I wanted to scream (I didn't). I know that I got an A in at least one of my classes.

I was allowed to move on to the next step in my teaching career. Now I have my 12 hours of summer school. In the fall I will start teaching almost full time. I have two 9 week placements one in a junior high school and the other 9 weeks in an elementary school. I could not be happier in being in a middle school. I would love to teach for real (a paying job) in a middle school. There is just something about kids at that age. Maybe it is because I had such a horrible experience in middle school. I could go on and on about the bad days of middle school but I will spare you. Let's just say I will never be that kind of teacher.

I am sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. I was just thinking that I have nothing to do. It feels really weird not to have a paper to write, or lesson plan, or making some worksheet for the next day. I think that I should enjoy it while it lasts because I only have two weeks until summer classes start.

I think that I will leave it here for now. My shows are getting interesting. Also, I don't really have anything exciting on my mind.

No comments: