Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A sad day.

Today was my last day of teaching in my junior practicum. I have been teaching 7 first, second, and third graders. I was very say today when I left school. I held my tears until I was in my car. My teachers gave me the best present. They took pictures of the kids and made me a scrapbook page. It is the cutest thing ever.

I am down to one day left of class. I have two small projects left to finish and then I get to be off for two weeks. Then its off the summer school.

I got some really great news the other day. I have moved into a management position with Lia Sophia. I am so very excited about the opportunity to reach women about this company. I make my own hours and make really good money.

So I just wanted to make a quick post to keep everyone up to date. I need to get to finishing up my projects.

2 comments:

Katie said...

i didn't know your jewelry was lia sophia! my office is filled with lia shoppers! the catalog is ALWAYS Being passed around!

The Griffith Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Stephanie!

I look forward to hearing about your life! Hope the end of the semester went well, and enjoy your couple of weeks off!

Also, just a note - you may get more comments if you turn off the requirement for commenters to log-in to leave comments. It requires a little more work, and some folks don't like their comments to be linked back to their blogs...