Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Class

So today was the first day of class. What can I say about having a one hour break and then getting done at 12:30. LOVE IT!! However, it will not be like that again until Friday. So what can I say at this point, not much. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Well, I know that will change tomorrow when my supervisor goes over all the projects that will have to be completed. I am really excited about what is in store for all of us in the coming semester.

So here is some exciting news. I got a call on Saturday from one of the guys I have been talking to on Eharmony. I am really excited about the possibilities that are out there. He seems like a really nice guy. He has never been married, has no children, and has a JOB!!! It is the little things that make a girl happy. The plan is to meet sometime this week for dinner or something. I was a little confused that we did not go ahead and set a day and time to meet when we spoke. Some of my friends are concerned that he may be crazy or an axe murderer. I say as long as you meet in a public place and someone knows where you are then you can be really safe in meeting a complete stranger. I will have to let you all know how it turns out. This will be the first "date" that I have had in over a year. I think I am due.

UPDATE: my grandfather continues to get stronger everyday. He is really amazing. We have been greatly blessed by his recovery and all that he has been through. He is working know to start driving again. He has not been behind the wheel in over three months. We are waiting for some blood tests to determine where he is in the cancer issue. If all is well, he will start a medication that will maintain his status of remission. IF, there is something wrong then I am not sure what will happen next.

I will keep you all posted about the date and what we hear about my grandfather. Until next time.........

No comments: