Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Half way through the week

So it is Wednesday, the week is half over and my head is so full. It is information overload. In the last three days we have gone over 2 major projects that we will be required to complete. There are two more to discuss, then we have all the lesson plans, the reflections, the teaching, and two papers. I think I will be completing this semester by the skin of my teeth. I am trying to keep things in prospective but at the moment it is really hard. Monday starts my first day with my kids and I can't wait.

Update: My grandfather has come down with a bad cold with possible allergies thrown in. He has started antibiotics and getting lots of rest. My grandmother is really worried because of what happened last time. I am hoping that the antibiotics will kick in and he will start to get better.

Update: I have a date on Friday. I am really excited, it has been over a year since I was on a date. He wants to meet at a bar for beer and pizza. I am not sure how I feel about that meeting place but as my friends would say "he could be an axe murderer so a neutral place is the best." I think my friends are a little over protective. So I will let you know how it goes on Friday.

I need to get going because I have a ton of reading, so until next time.......

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds busy with school! Hang in there. I hope your grandfather is doing better, tell Dee I'm thinking of you all. Have fun on the date, I think pizza and beer sounds fun :-)

Liz said...

First days with the kiddos make it all worth it every year! Hang in there. I know you are going to be a wonderful teacher. Sorry to hear that your grandpa isn't feeling well again. I hope his meds work. :)