Sunday, October 26, 2008

I wish I could post more often

Man I can't believe that I have let so many days go by and have not posted anything. I guess that just goes to show how very busy I am. I just started a new placement and I am having a hard time adjusting to the new setting. My CT (cooperating teacher) and I could not be more different. I try to keep in mind that I am there for the students and can learn from them. I guess this is just going to be one of those growing pains.

So last night I got an awesome surprise. Well I guess not only myself. Three of my aunts and my uncle from Delaware came into town last night. I had not idea that they were coming. They are really here to see about my grandfather. They had not seen him since he got so sick in May. He is having a lot of back pain and the doctors are not sure why. When he was first diagnosed there was a spot on his back that they thought could be a problem. He is going in for an MRI soon so hopefully they will find something or I should say that they don't find anything. I am really worried and my grandmother is very upset. I know this is really hard on her because he is in so much pain that it is making him cantankerous. It is like seeing my great-grandmother all over.
Speaking of her I am totally engrossed in the world series. Her favorite team was the Phillies and I am holding up the tradition of watching them like she would be. However, she enjoyed watching the games with the mute on. I watch it with sound, I just can't get used to watching the game without sound.
So there is a little update with me. No news on the guy front not that I would have time to see a guy right now. However, meeting someone new would be kinda nice. Oh well, I guess there is plenty of time for me to meet a nice guy. I am just not sure where I am supposed to find any.

No comments: