Saturday, October 11, 2008

WOW!! has it really been over a month.

How time flies. I am sitting here thinking that I need to check my blog and low and behold it has been a month since I posted last. Let me just tell you this is really the first time that I have had to sit and relax. I decided that it would be a good time to catch every one up on what is going on.

SCHOOL: it is busy. I am up early and off to school, I then teach all day. Once I am done teaching I come home and start working on the projects, lesson plans and the many other things that we have to complete for this semester. It is so much that there are at least two people that I know that have had to leave the program. Let me just say that it is stressful. I have no life. However, I can't imagine doing anything else with my life.

DATING: is not happening. Like I said my life is sooo busy with school that meeting or even dating guys is impossible. They just don't understand that when I say I have a ton to do it means I have a TON to do. SO for now I am married to my computer. I am not worried though I have plenty of time and really I enjoy not having to share my space with anyone but my cat Finn.

MY GRANDFATHER: is doing well. He is taking his second round of chemo by mouth. His doctor has said that he would like to bring his IGG levels down slowly. He is back in his shop working on building somethings. He was in the process of making a mirror when he got sick. Well he has finished it and it is so pretty. He, my grandmother, and parents came up one Sunday and he put it on my dresser. I will try and post some pictures of it soon.

I think I will leave it there for now. I am watching the NASCAR race and just want to veg out on the couch. It is nice to have a night of freedom. I have one project due on Thursday and am almost done. I will work more on it later. I would like to have it completed by tomorrow evening so that I can spend the last week with my kids stress free.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad to hear that school is going well!!!!+