Sunday, April 6, 2008

Awesome Weekend

Could we have asked for a better weekend? I am sad however that because of the large amount of work that I could not have been out to enjoy any of the nice days. So I am feeling a little retrospective here of late. I am less then two months from turning 30 and the only thing that is going well is that I am getting my degree in Special Education. I also am running my own business of selling jewelry. I find do these in home parties are a great stress reliever. I enjoy meeting new women and sharing with them my love of this jewelry and the great opportunity it has afforded me.
It will be yet another long week. The school semester is winding down. I will however only have one week of freedom before I will have to return to school for the summer semester and 12 hours. I know I am crazy for sure. I shall leave it here for know. I must get ready for my week ahead. Until next time.....

No comments: