Saturday, April 26, 2008

One week left



I just realized that it have been a few weeks since my last post. I guess that has to be expected since I have had soooo much to do to finish the semester. Well the good news is that I am almost done. I have only one week left and only one final to take. Then I only get two weeks off then the summer semester starts.


Here is the crazy thing I am taking 12 hours this summer. I know what am I thinking. Well , this is the thing why not? I have really nothing else to do this summer. I am not working full time. I am relying on my jewelry business to pay the bills. I really only need one class this summer to complete my degree. But the others will just add to my options when I start looking for a job.




Just a few updates. My grandmother had hip surgery on Tuesday and is doing well. She can't drive but my grandfather is taking care of that. The other thing is this. Several months ago my grandfather was diagnosed with blood cancer. My family and I have had time to digest this news and we are hopeful that he will be able to live with the cancer. It is not curable, it will only be in remission. He is doing the chemo and seems to be doing well with it. He just seems tired so he is not doing a whole lot.




To update on the new little one that is coming. My sister is feeling really good. She has really popped out in the last couple of weeks. I know that she is really ready and she has 8 weeks left. I am not sure that my niece understands what is happening. I think it will be a real shock when baby Cole comes home.




I am loving the nice weather. I have turned the heat off, which is nice. I have had the windows open and my cat Finn loves getting in the window and watching the birds. Right now he wants to play and so posting this blog is a little interesting. The above picture is of Finn on his favorite place on my bed, right in the middle. Just as I was finishing this post Finn got in the window. So here he is.




There might not be any posts until after this coming week. I want to get everything done so that my two weeks where I have nothing I can relax.




Enjoy the awesome weather.

No comments: